The MFR recorder/receiver front end takes dual frequency GNSS signal from an antenna, down-converts it, digitizes and sends to PC through USB in two streams, one for each frequency. High quality OCXO clock makes the device an ideal choice for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity. The signal then can be processed in real-time by software receiver or recorded for future use.
The recorded GNSS signal can be :
* processed by a software receiver in post-processing mode,
* or played back as RF signal through a Simceiver device.
User friendly GUI for Windows OS.
Supports both 32- and 64-bit OS.
*High quality OCXO clock for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity
* Supported GNSS signals : GPS L1,L2, Galileo E1, GLONASS L1,L2,L3, BeiDou B1, B2, SBAS, QZSS,
* one click configuration change through GUI
* user friendly GUI for Windows OS
* continuous real time operation.
* Sampling rate : ~16/32 MS.
* Bit resolution: 2
* Antenna connector: SMA.
* Support for active antenna.
* Bandwidth: upto 18 MHz.
* Clock: OCXO, 5x10-10 ageing/day, 3x10-9 stability.
Registered users can download the latest version of Replicator software from here:
Drivers (no registration required to download):
Choose your front end:
|Features||Eagle Single RF TCXO||FEM Single RF OCXO||Eagle Dual RF TCXO||FEM Dual RF OCXO||MFR|
|Signal||L1 GPS,Galileo, WAAS, MSAS||L1 GPS,Galileo, WAAS, MSAS||L1 GPS,Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou||L1 GPS,Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou||L1 GNSS + L2,L3,L5 GNSS|
|Clock||TCXO||OCXO||TCXO||OCXO||TCXO or OCXO|
|Additional features||Academic bundle||-||Dual L1 GPS/Galileo||Dual L1 GPS/Galileo||Tunable to additional frequencies|
|Price||$ 1,200. Academic discount applicable||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire|