Our recorder/receiver front end takes dual frequency GNSS signal from an antenna, down-converts it, digitizes and sends to PC through USB in two streams, one for each frequency. High quality OCXO clock makes the device an ideal choice for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity. The signal then can be processed in real-time by software receiver or recorded for future use.
The recorded GNSS signal can be :
* processed by a software receiver in real-time or in post-processing mode,
* played back as RF signal through Simceiver or Replicator device.
User friendly GUI for Windows OS.
*High quality OCXO clock for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity
* Supported GNSS signals : all GNSS signals in L-band
* one click configuration change through GUI
* user friendly GUI for Windows OS
* continuous real time operation.
* Sampling rate : ~16/32 MS.
* Bit resolution: 2
* Antenna connector: SMA.
* Support for active antenna.
* Bandwidth: upto 18 MHz.
* Clock: OCXO, 5x10-10 ageing/day, 3x10-9 stability.
Available GNSS front ends :
|Signal||GPS L1 frequency||GPS + GLONASS/BeiDou L1||Dual frequency L1 + L2/L3/L5||Any 4 frequencies in L-band or CRPA||Up to 2 frequencies in L-band|
|Additional features||Included in academic bundle||-||-||-||Includes RF playback|
|No of inputs||1||2||1||GUI sonfigurable to 2 or 4||1|