Our recorder (SDR receiver front end) takes GNSS signal from an antenna, down-converts it, digitizes and sends to PC through USB in a few streams, one for each frequency (antenna). High quality OCXO clock makes the device an ideal choice for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity. The signal then can be processed in real-time by software receiver or recorded for future use.
The recorded GNSS signal can be :
* processed by a software receiver in real-time or in post-processing mode,
* played back as RF signal through Simceiver or Replicator device.
User friendly GUI for Windows OS.
*High quality OCXO clock for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity
* Supported GNSS signals : all GNSS signals in L-band
* one click configuration change through GUI
* user friendly GUI for Windows OS
* continuous real time operation.
* Sampling rate : ~16/32 MS.
* Bit resolution: 1,2
* Antenna connector: SMA.
* Support for active antenna.
* Bandwidth: up to 16 MHz.
* Clock: OCXO, 5x10-10 ageing/day, 3x10-9 stability.
Professional GNSS signal recorders :
|Signal||L-band and S-band, I-hand||L-band CRPA, I-hand||L-band I and Q||Dual system L-band||Dual frequency L-band|
|Examples||Dual frequency GPS + NavIC + GLONASS, QZSS, SBAS||CRPA or differential GPS, QZSS, SBAS + GLOANSS or BeiDou||Up to triple frequency GPS,Galileo,GLONASS, BeiDou, NavIC, QZSS, SBAS||GPS , QZSS, SBAS + GLONASS||Dual frequency GPS, QZSS, SBAS or GLONASS or BeiDou|
|No of antenna inputs||1||4||4||1||1|