The Eagle recorder/receiver front end takes GNSS signal from an antenna, down-converts it, digitizes and sends to PC through USB. The signal then can be processed in real-time by software receiver or recorded for future use.
Front end can work record signal from two synchronized GPS antenna
The recorded GNSS signal can be :
* processed by a software receiver in post-processing mode,
* or played back as RF signal through a Simceiver device.
* Control over receiver parameters.
* There are no size/time limitations for data files.
* Unpacking for using with MATLAB receiver
* Allows user to specify unlimited number of sessions with various start time for automatic recording.
The recorded files can be processed by almost any software GPS receiver, for example , MATLAB receiver from K.Borre's book.
* User friendly GUI for Windows OS.
* Supports both 32- and 64-bit OS.
* Supported GNSS L1 signals : GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, SBAS, QZSS,
* can record synchronized signal from two GPS antennas
* one click configuration change through GUI
* user friendly GUI for Windows OS
* continuous real time operation,
* no time/size limitations for recorded files,
* error check,
* tested in flight.
* Dual antenna version: supports GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, dual GPS operation
* Single antenna version: supports GPS and Galileo only
-to use a front end with user software
-to customize our software products to meet user requirements.
* Sample Visual C++ project with source code is included in delivery.
* Sampling rate : ~8/16/32 MS.
* Bit resolution: 2
* Antenna connector: SMA.
* Support for active antenna.
* Bandwidth: upto 18 MHz.
* Clock: 0.5 ppm TCXO
Registered users can download the latest version of Replicator software from here:
Drivers (no registration required to download):
Choose your front end:
|Features||Eagle Single RF TCXO||FEM Single RF OCXO||Eagle Dual RF TCXO||FEM Dual RF OCXO||MFR|
|Signal||L1 GPS,Galileo, WAAS, MSAS||L1 GPS,Galileo, WAAS, MSAS||L1 GPS,Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou||L1 GPS,Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou||L1 GNSS + L2,L3,L5 GNSS|
|Clock||TCXO||OCXO||TCXO||OCXO||TCXO or OCXO|
|Additional features||Academic bundle||-||Dual L1 GPS/Galileo||Dual L1 GPS/Galileo||Tunable to additional frequencies|
|Price||$ 1,200. Academic discount applicable||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire|
Example of processing recorded signal with MATLAB K.Borre's receiver: