The FEM/MFR recorder/receiver front end takes GNSS signal from an antenna, down-converts it, digitizes and sends to PC through USB. High quality OCXO clock makes the device an ideal choice for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity. The signal then can be processed in real-time by software receiver or recorded for future use.
The recorded GNSS signal can be :
* processed by a software receiver in post-processing mode,
* or played back as RF signal through a Simceiver device.
* Control over receiver parameters.
* There are no size/time limitations for data files.
* Unpacking for using with MATLAB receiver
* Allows user to specify unlimited number of sessions with various start time for automatic recording.
The recorded files can be processed by almost any software GPS receiver, for example , MATLAB receiver from K.Borre's book.
* User friendly GUI for Windows OS.
* Supports both 32- and 64-bit OS.
*High quality OCXO clock for sensitive applications, such as ionospheric scintillation, tight integration with INS, high sensitivity
* Supported GNSS signals : multifrequency GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou, IRNSS, SBAS, QZSS,
* one click configuration change through GUI
* user friendly GUI for Windows OS
* continuous real time operation,
* no time/size limitations for recorded files,
* error check,
* tested in flight.
* GPS, Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou,IRNSS, SBAS, QZSS
-to use a front end with user software
-to customize our software products to meet user requirements.
* Sample Visual C++ project with source code is included in delivery.
* Sampling rate : ~8/16/32 MS.
* Bit resolution: 2
* Antenna connector: SMA.
* Support for active antenna.
* Bandwidth: upto 18 MHz.
* Clock: OCXO, 5x10-10 ageing/day, 3x10-9 stability.
Registered users can download the latest version of Streamer software from here:
Drivers (no registration required to download):
Choose your front end:
|Features||Eagle Single RF TCXO||FEM Single RF OCXO||Eagle Dual RF TCXO||FEM Dual RF OCXO||MFR|
|Signal||L1 GPS,Galileo, WAAS, MSAS||L1 GPS,Galileo, WAAS, MSAS||L1 GPS,Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou||L1 GPS,Galileo, GLONASS, BeiDou||L1 GNSS + L2,L3,L5 GNSS|
|Clock||TCXO||OCXO||TCXO||OCXO||TCXO or OCXO|
|Additional features||Academic bundle||-||Dual L1 GPS/Galileo||Dual L1 GPS/Galileo||Tunable to additional frequencies|
|Price||$ 1,200. Academic discount applicable||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire||Please inquire|
Example of processing recorded signal with MATLAB K.Borre's receiver: